Last updated: 28-01-2019
- What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer, to improve your experience or a cookie is a file stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality. In addition cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- What are Session cookies: “Are cookies that expire when you close your browser or staying inactive for a certain time, most likely used on e-commerce websites so you continue browsing without losing what you have researched already or put on your cart”
- What are Persistent cookies: “They persist even when the browser is closed. Although they have an expiration date, by the law, you can’t make them last more than 6 months. They are used to remember your passwords and login info”
Like many professional websites, we use “cookies” for the following purposes; to collect information, to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Examples: Google AdSense, Google maps, Amazon, Hostgator, travelstart, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and etc.
- How to disable cookies?
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Users can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. So you have to be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
Please note: it is recommended that you do not disable cookies, because they are most likely used to better serve you as a customer. If you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- Follow the below links to find more information about cookies:
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/